Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPill

[Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS   [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Events for Holy Gunz.

Last Man Standing(LMS): In this event you have to be the last one to survive. The GMS/Admins will use the special staff weapons to kill you. You have to run for you lives basically. Maps vary upon the staff who's hosting event. Every time you win you get one point.

Hide And Seek(HnS): In this event you will have to hide from the GM/Admin. You will not be able to run or move after the GM/Admin is done counting.Maps vary upon the staff who's hosting event.Every time you win you get one point.

Dodge Ball Event: In this event GMs/Admin will have Rockets. You have to dodge it and be last one to survive to win.Maps vary upon the staff who's hosting event.Every time you win you get one point.

Race Event: This event you guys will have to race to a certain spot on the chosen map and whoever wins, wins 1pt.

Any other event I missed out or you suggest to me just PM me or post in suggestions thread Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
danndo

danndo

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS   [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Nicely done Wink
Cant wait to be with on of the events Very Happy
I'd like to do LMS >:]
Lolz, that wud be fun.......
Anyway nice job Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
firelike1

firelike1

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS   [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:33 am

I'm a master of H&S XD
my idea of H&S is...Trash spots win (i mean easy spots)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS   [Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Official] Holy Gunz EVENTS
Page 1 of 1