Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Important] Konvict's GM/Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konvict

Konvict

[Important] Konvict's GM/Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: [Important] Konvict's GM/Admin Application   [Important] Konvict's GM/Admin Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Okay, first of all I know there is already a few Admins and GMs but I really feel that I can help out with Holy GunZ, I have a lot more experience in prgramming and being on a professional staff. I've hosted my Runescape Private Server for 2 years on a VPS and had over 2500 accounts made, so I very well know how to handle myself thanks, now here's my application.

Name : Terry Wiensch

Applying for : GM/Admin

Spoken Languages: I speak Very fluent English, Spanish and some French.

Experience : I have been playing GunZ the duel since iGunZ was first released and I've been on great communities and gained lots of experience on how players expect staff to act and behave. I own my own Runescape private server and I've helped a friend work on his GunZ private server but nobody joined so we dropped the project. I have experience in Html, Java, and flash. I know how to code lots of different things, so I can help with pretty much anything. I also am pretty decent in photoshop and sony vegas, I can help with images and videos as well Wink

Email : Konvictiongames@live.com (anyone feel free to add me)

What can you do to benefit Holy GunZ:
Well I can do as much as anyone is going to say but personally I think a lot of people are here just to get staff and enjoy the benefits, I'm not going to lie I wish to enjoy them as well, but I m really here to help a new server get started, I have tons of online friends and am close friends with a few big sites and I can get lots of players when Holy GunZ gets up and running. Also, I am a very fast learner and I realize differences and I'm always going to follow the rules no matter what, I'm mature and I will not give benefits to friends either.

Extra:
I really look forward to seeing this community start up. By the looks of it, this isn't a very experienced team quite yet. I look forward to fixing that and helping out with the staff as much as the members. Some of you may recognize me from ijji GunZ or RawrGunZ. Thanks for your time.

P.S. Don't forget to add my MSN
-Konvict Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sacredpvp.darkbb.com

[Important] Konvict's GM/Admin Application
Page 1 of 1