Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MrLeo GM Apply - Yes yes its it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrLeo

MrLeo  GM Apply - Yes yes its it Empty
PostSubject: MrLeo GM Apply - Yes yes its it   MrLeo  GM Apply - Yes yes its it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Name: Leo

IGN: Will be MrLeo .... ( i still downloading ) [I CANT REGISTER WHY I DOWNLAOD HMACTHI OPEN XAMP/WEBSERVER]

Time Zone:Central

Contact Info: Facebook,Email,Msn: m-96-@homtil.com

Language Spoken: English.

Why do we need you as a Game Master:
Our Gunz community is small right now, but we have the potential to become a great server. I feel that having a common man as a game master; such as myself, will create and install a simple person to convey ideas, messages, and thoughts to higher grade staff. If I were chosen to be a Gm, there would no longer be an almost physical line of dichotomy between staff and player. In addition, I would love to host events for the players. Once people see that we have a fun loving Gm, they will want to be apart of our server, and so will their friends, and etc. I am not the Ego'ing type of person, nor am I competitive. I take everyones regards into consideration, and spend most of my time ''chilling like a boss......''. But do not underestimate me, I will crack down if I need to. This includes getting rid of hackers, swappers, and those people who are just a nuisance.

Why do you want to be a Game Master on this server? :
I would like to become a Game Master so that I may do my part, as an affiliation of this server, and serve the humble GunZ player. Not only as someone who can host events, but a close friend that has some sort of power in the say of what goes on. After all, without the player, there is no RSGunz. Rather, there is just an empty game server.

Have you had any previous experiences as a staff member?:
Although I have no personal experience being a Game Master, I do have experience with leadership. I have been an instructor of several martial arts and weapons training for 2 years, and have been doing demos for 1 years. In all, thats 3 years of teaching. I have come across: young, teenage, young adult, adult, and old aged people, and am familiar with how to serve them according to their personal needs. I can handle harsh situations with ease. I have played IJJI GunZ since it's release.

Activity amount each day.:
On average, I play from 3pm to 3 am on and off. I work and train early in the morning while no one is on, making me a perfect candidate for the job. I have seen in other applications, people making ludicrous claims of being on for 12+ hours. This is highly unlikely. Most of us are on for large amounts of time, taking breaks in between to eat, bathe, talk with our friends and family...etc. I am one of these people, none the less: I am on quite a bit, and even more on weekends.

Can/Will you accept orders from higher graded staff members.:
I Come from a military family, so hierarchy comes naturally. My father, grandfather, and great grandfather were in the Indian and Turkish army. My brother is in the Marine reserve, and I may go to a 9 month Marine Officer camp. Moreover, I come from a Middle Easter, Indian, And Islamic culture. listening to my elders and following instructions comes with the territory. As I said before, I am also a Martial Artist, I'm only third dan so I have to listen to anyone who has a higher dan than myself. In result, I am not only more than willing, but am compelled to accept orders from higher graded staff members.

What are your bad habits.:
Finding the faults within one's self is one of the most difficult things in life. Usually faults are pointed out by other more experienced people. My greatest fault, not only in-game but at home and in society is fixing other peoples stupidity by myself. If I feel someone is being foolish and Idiotic I take it in my own hands to correct it. As some of you may have seen, recently there was a clan ''flame war'' where I felt I was victorious. After much ''battle'' I extended my hand in kindness, and offered to quest. Said person and I are even friends now. I am sure everyone has heard this saying from Marvel's Spiderman, ''With great power comes great responsibility.'' If I become a Gm I am willing to take this burden on myself and accomplish great things for the server. Just as the powers and status of a person can change, so does ones mindset. Being a Gm means I have control myself, which I am most capable of doing.

Extra thing(s) we need to know (optional):
I can help lead a server, by being a good example. I feel that I am a good example. I am generally kind with people, love small talk, and love to help people. I am a Decent player of the game, but being a Gm does not mean I have to be 'uber pro' does it? Being a Gm is being a kind and just leader, who will fight for the player. And also I can help you as a developer if you want

HollyGunz Staff, please chose wisely, chose me..as your next GM.
Thank you
And .

i know how to Chnage The Dash [WW/SS/DD/AA] and i make gunz and i know the all in gunz i can help you in gunz ! please accepted ME!
Back to top Go down

MrLeo GM Apply - Yes yes its it
Page 1 of 1