Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Hello! Welcome to HolyGunZ! Please Log-in so you can Chat and Post Comments!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawvty Gamemaster apllication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shawvty

Shawvty Gamemaster apllication Empty
PostSubject: Shawvty Gamemaster apllication   Shawvty Gamemaster apllication I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Name:
Robel

Name in game

Name will be Shawvty or Tsunami-nade

Why shuld we accept you as Game master:

do not want to brag, but I have experience with new members / members. I have trained noobs to pros, I learned what those lines should do just that and not just as someone in the lobby told me spamd as soon as may ban that is.
I would like GM really paying attention to the chat in game, lobby and even in clan channels. I will of course not too severe but, i will remind and give warnings if there bieng spam or insults.

known by the staff team?

Not realy, but soon i will!.

How active are you?
every day im done with school i will start my pc and play Holy gunz. i play alot of Gunz, like Euro gunz,Dr Gunz,Freesyle gunz etc. i will work hard enough to keep the servers alive.
aswell with tournaments,events and fun!

experience as GM/Admin.
when i was 12, i was for the first time GM at my friends Gunz. i learned the GM commandos and used them alot of times.
When i was 14, i meet Ancient on my friends gunz. he was/is a hard worker and very friendly.
when i was 15, i loved to play with Ancient, we always playing 1vs1 and TDM on my friends gunz.
Now im 16, and i joined Holy gunz! i like everything on this gunz like the interface,Game,Owner ofcaurse<3, and everything what he does for us!
i respect all members,solv them problems and be active so hard i can.
PS: i know how to portofrward so if any 1 need help im ready!

Email: robel9090@live.nl

Thank you
Back to top Go down

Shawvty Gamemaster apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: